We are Generous Stewards!
Why generosity is important to Judson Church?
When you generously give, you are partnering with us to help reach lost people
for Jesus and help them learn to follow Him.
We want every believer to realize and fulfill their God-given purpose.
You’re generous giving to Judson Church helps transform lives!
Install the Tithe.ly App on your smart phone
Click on the store icon below to download the Tithe.ly ‘Church App’ to your smart phone. You will be taken directly to the app. In addition to giving the app will allow you to follow us on social media, post prayer requests and much more.
Answer ‘Allow’ to questions such as allow app to make calls. After the app is installed on your phone start the app and search for ‘Judson’.
We are all For San Bernardino!
In 1948 Judson Baptist Church was established to introduce people to Jesus and help them grow spiritually. We are celebrating 70 years of ministry in San Bernardino in 2018. Times have change but our purpose has not. Judson Church is still For San Bernardino!
Judson Church Outreach is committed to helping people meet Jesus and experience life transform.
Some of the ways we achieve our mission include:
• Adventure Land for children each Sunday and Wednesday at the church campus.
• Small Group clusters where believers relate, learn, and grow spiritually together.
• Celebrate Recovery meets each week to help those recover from habits and hang-ups.
• Special high-energy weekly events for Middle School and High School students.
• Sidewalk Adventure –traveling each week in the Big Yellow Truck to help kids deal with their life issues in their neighborhoods.
• Sunday Morning Family Gathering, where believers gather together for worship, fellowship, and preaching.
• Upper Room weekly prayer time where we do nothing but pray for the needs of others.
• Partnering with over 20 mission initiatives worldwide through regular giving, praying, and periodic mission trips.
• Special events related to men, women, youth, and children.
• Family worship every Sunday at 10:30 AM where we connect, worship, and are instructed from God’s Word.